- Who is responsible for your Personal Data
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal data. Personal data (referred to as ‘‘Data’’ or “Personal Data”) is information that directly or indirectly identifies and relates to you or other individuals.
We offer a service to organizations and individuals as follows:
- A person accesses our website as an employer or manager or behalf of an entity and creates a user profile for the said employer / manager / entity;
- The employees and other independent contractors or associates of the entity are invited to download, access and use our application;
- The application allows the users to create a user profile by completing a registration form and provides scheduling and other services to the users (“online services”).
- What we collect and how we obtain it
We collect and process your Personal Data directly from you, when you create a user account through our online services, or when you contact us. Apart from that, we collect and process your Personal Data from third parties, when a person provides us your details in order to send you an invitation to create an account.
The categories of Personal Data we collect include general identification and contact information such as name, address, telephone number, email, profile photograph, credit card and payment information.
When you visit our website we may collect certain information such as your IP address, the Web browser you are using and information regarding your device’s operating system, application version, language settings and latitude and longitude details. We may also collect information about your online activity such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches.
- Personal Data of other individuals
- How and why do we use your Personal Data
- Account facilities: You may create a user account in our online services.
- Performance of a service: We may use your Personal Data to complete and administer our online services.
- Providing customer support / communicating with you: We may use your Personal Data to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons, for example to provide customer support, to respond or handle any queries or requests, sending you a questionnaire or asking you to provide a review regarding your experience with us or send you any information we believe may be useful to you.
- Marketing activities: We may send marketing related information in case you have indicated that you would like to receive such information, for example to notify you of our offers, new products and services. If you want to stop receiving marketing communications you can do so by clicking unsubscribe at the link included in each newsletter.
- Market research: We may sometimes ask you to take part in marker research, for example to seek your views on our products and services
- Improving our products and services: We may use your Personal Data to improve your user experience while using our online services, to improve the content of our communications, and to improve our products and services.
- Business transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sell part or all of our assets, we may transfer your Data as part of that transaction. We will notify you via email or via our online services of any such change.
- For fraud prevention and detection or any illegal or unwanted activities: for example, credit card fraud.
- IT Security: To protect our online services, networks and software systems.
- Legal Justifications for processing your Personal Data
In order to lawfully process the Data described above we rely on one or more of the following justifications:
Performance of a contract: The use of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract, namely to provide our online services. If we do not process your Personal Data, then we will not be able to provide our online services such as the creation of a user profile and user account.
Legitimate business purposes: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to send you emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services, to improve the content of our online services and to prevent fraud.
Your Consent: In cases where you have provided your consent to the collection and processing of Personal Data we will use the legal basis of consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: [email protected]
Our legal obligations: In some occasions we use Personal Data to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations we are subject to.
Initiation, establishment, exercise or defence of in court and out of court legal procedures.
- How we protect your Personal Data
We take appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect your Personal Data consistent with applicable data protection laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access and disclosure, loss, use, or alteration. When we use a third-party service provider, that provider will be carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data.
- Sharing your Personal Data with third parties
We may share your Personal Data with any of the following third parties:
- Our service providers, affiliates, contractors, business partners, agents such as cloud storage companies, IT support providers, software providers, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our online services, and any other third-party vendors assisting us;
- Professional advisors and auditors such as external legal advisors and accountants;
- Courts, tribunals, arbitrators, or other judicial committees
- How long do we keep your Personal Data
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as it is required for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing. We determine the appropriate retention period by considering the volume, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the protentional risk of harm from unauthorised use, loss or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes of processing and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- What are your rights
In certain instances you may have the right to:
- request a copy of your Personal Data held by us;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your Personal Data, or restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, where processing is based on having your consent;
- request to obtain and reuse your Personal Data in a format that is structured and commonly used. You may also request by us to transmit such data to other organisations;
- complain to the Office of the Commissioner for Data Protection in cases where you believe that your data protection rights are being violated.
If you would like to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please inform as at [email protected]
Our website may uses "cookies." A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a server. Cookies allow our website to respond to you as an individual. They enable the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the website. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our websites or any other websites that you visit.
The data generated through cookies on the Website can be used for various purposes including the following:
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. This helps us improve how a website works in future versions for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies allow the website to recognize you and remember choices you make when you visit the website such as user name, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
Targeting or advertising
These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests by recording your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to our interests.
Please be aware that parts of our website may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
- Transfer of your Personal Data to a Third Country
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries not providing an adequate level of protection to Personal Data. Where appropriate, we will take steps to ensure that Personal Data transferred is subject to appropriate safeguards, such as entering into Data transfer agreements. In cases where we use Data transfer agreements or similar safeguards, we may be able to supply you with a copy or a specimen of such, if you contact us at [email protected]blend.app
- Links to other websites and applications
- how these websites and applications treat your Personal Data
- the content of such websites and applications
- the use that others make of these websites and applications.
Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website and application you access before entering any Personal Data
- Use of our online services by children
Our online services are not intended or designed to attract or offer products or services to children. Should an individual under the age of 16 send us any Personal Data, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
- Contact us